1. You took the F train.
2. You knew every girl in the school by face, if not by name.
3. You knew a good amount of girls who graduated from there.
4. You lived in Bay Ridge.
5. Saviour Girls don't go out anywhere besides Bay Ridge bars before senior year, and sometimes not till later...and then you only went to Rockaway/Breezy, on occasion the city.
6. No one heard of your school, knew where it was, or knew how to find it because it looked like an apartment building.
7. You knew the exact night Dr. Wenglinksy conceived her child.
8. WHO THE FUCK WAS OUR FROSH GYM TEACHER??
9. Three words: BACON, EGG AND CHEESE.
10. Didn't we have a raffle 'cause Josephine was leaving? Where's our money??
11. You had a crush on Mr. Kozak, or thought he had a crush on you.
12. Everyone wears pajamas to school.
13. All the ghetto girls changed completely going to and from school because they couldnt be affiliated with SSHS.
14. You wanted to kill yourself in the hallway because our school was two by four and all the freshman book bags were HUGE.
15. Ms. Lojo was a bitch freshman and sophomore year, but junior and senior year she was your best friend.
16. You remember how Sr. Valeria spoke about your dash in every speech.
17. When you got to high school you learned what South Brooklyn was, who was in SBB and SBG, and knew who had sex with who.
18. Cosmo was not an astrologic term.
19. You had to take two languages in high school.
20. You've hung out and hooked up in Marine Park. Like the actual park.
21. You thought you were cool because you went to kegs in the middle of Prospect Park, then had to run from the cops.
22. You met boys at the train station because that was really cool.
23. You got in trouble for having guys meet you across the street, 'cause the yuppies didn't want them on their steps.
24. You've been pantsed, skirted, shirted, raped or tit-honked at least 10 times a day for the past four years.
25. You had an affair with a cafeteria guy.
26. You knew Darrup was a child molester when he would tell you your skirt was uneven.
27. You knew Ms. Casey was a lesbian.
28. You've ever spent entire lunch period's in Mr. A's office and then got yelled at because you weren't sitting in the designated lunch area.
29. You wanted to kill Mrs. D'Emic around college application time because she was too busy.
30. Sr. Mary faked every out when we thought the announcements were done, then she kept going.
31. You've ever belly danced on stage in a prom dress during last period gym.
32. You've hooked up with Deegan, or wanted to, then realized he looked like a possum.
33. "Leave room for the Holy Spirit."
34. That African priest, "In the name of the FATHER and of the Son..."
35. You fell, or were pushed, into the cafeteria menus.
36. Wow. Joe died.
37. Sr. Joan has the scariest stare ever, but you still stole her Tic Tacs.
38. You stared at Mr. Huies ridiculous gap, or that heinous bump on his hand.
39. Sr. Mary was the sweetest person ever.
40. Sr. Mary Peter was a friggin' bitch.
41. Cultural Harmony Day was Caribbean Pride Day!
42. You went to school hung over multiple times.
43. You were the only ones who had to do school work senior year, yet you came in every Monday in March ridiculously hung over.
44. Don't you miss being on lockdown in song contest?
45. You loathed the whole song contest process, but song contest night you were the epitome of school spirit.
46. Your locker was wrapped with the face of the guy you were in love with that week for your birthday.
47. You saw Ms. Postler out drinking, knew she was drinking because her cheeks were rosy, or knew Mr. Postler beat her ass the previous night because she came in bruised and battered.
48. You loved Postler's headbands and gorgeous hair.
49. You felt deprived because our sports sucked yet Kearney was our biggest competitor.
50. Boosters winning city champs was like the biggest redeeming thing and you were so proud even though you had never stepped and clapped in beat in your life.
51. You had to pay a dollar to get your books back because Bernstein took them off your locker.
52. Your lock was turned.
53. Ms. Draghi yelled at you, then acted like she loved you.
54. All of Ferrara's classes were about her and how she lived her life and how we should live our lives the same way.
55. Your senior year wedding project was the most important assignment ever.
56. You hated the girls who married the boyfriends at the time, then broke up a week later.
57. Concannons religion classes were all about abstinence, and some idiots actually argued with her.
58. Your shoes were never fully on your feet, and you either fell on your ass or got in trouble for it.
59. Typical Darrup: Sexy, stringy mullet with bald head, black Dickies jeans wit denim button down shirt and hideous tie.
60. You fainted from Hart's breath.
61. You loved the gray skirts junior year, and thought they were God's gift to Saviour, but they were still hideous.
62. You got in trouble with the cops for hopping the turn style.
63. Caf cookies were the best.
64. We were so cool senior year when we could sit in the courtyard during lunch.
65. We don't wash our skirts, pants, shirts or sweatshirts.
66. Who wears stockings...or shaves their legs in the winter?
67. Even though you would never, your best friend was star of the school plays.
68. Everyone thinks Saviour girls are drunks and drug addicts.
69. We know we are.
70. We didn't understand why others didn't understand we all changed in the gym in front of everyone for gym class because we don't have a locker room.
71. If possible, you left Keenan's math class knowing less than when you went in.
72. You partied with Keenan's son.
73. That stupid joke about home volleyball games.
74. 2p3, 3p2, 4p5I. Fucking Rao!
75. Gym class: what a joke.
76. Mr. A has saved your ass at some point in high school.
77. Point of homeroom=homework.
78. You thought you were so cool the first two years if the black girls thought you were cool.
79. Mr. Petty was awesome, but he was such a close talker.
80. Dr. Lane is a flaming homosexual, but awesome, because even if you never had her, she hugged and kissed you hello in the hallway and said my girls, my girls.
81. You've done 50,000 impressions of Ms. Wildabeast rubbing her chest and you know the whole wedding story.
82. D'Souza honors English.
83. You were drinking right next to Ms. DeNicola at Judge and Jury and didn't realize it.
84. If you worked a bake sale, you ate everything.
85. Your freshman/senior sister was the biggest degenerate and you can't believe you had to be associated with her.
86. You got in trouble for impersonations
87. You made fun of every single senior during the Mother Daughter Luncheon until it was your time to get up there. Then you cried.
88. You got in trouble for going up the down stairs and down the up stairs.
89. It was impossible to dislike Ms. Byrnes.
90. Ms. Darcy is awesome because she is someone you could go drinking with. Literally.
91. We're all gonna end up being Ms. Darcy: SSHS graduate, fun, Irish, and our husbands are cops.
92. You hear the first name of a girl and you can immediately say her last name because of the announcements.
93. You've slept over at 588 6th street.
94. Proms were a shitshow.
95. July 3rd @ the Surf Club.
96. You've gotten points.
97. Everyone thought you were smart because SSHS was one of the nations top high schools. Yeah, right.
98. Your graduating class had less than 90 girls.
99. La Bagel = the best shit ever.
100. Basketball team, if we weren't drunk all the time, we would've had a decent team at some point in the schools history.
101. Nobody had more fun in high school. No one.
102. You go back to song contest, sit on the stage, and can't believe you went here.
103. Song Contest is rigged. Thats all.
104. You almost got expelled for giving the finger to the Song Contest camera.
105. You hung out in Park Slope because the weird cool people in school lived there.
106. You know for a fact that Ms. Cardone must be the biggest pothead.
107. You refer to all the teachers by their first names.
108. You automatically associate chemistry with a Hindu.
109. DW has chased you up two flights of stairs just to tell you to walk back down them.
110. You can't help but notice Ms. Draghi's overwhelming amount of purple in her wardrobe, along with matching purple makeup.
111. You've seen the shortest librarian EVER to walk down the stairs. Backwards.
112. You stole ice cream from the retarded "locked freezer" freshmen year.
113. You got in, or witnessed, a fight between our basketball players or the cheerleaders AGAINST the opposing team.
114. You stayed home from school because you got a phone call saying there was no school...but there really was.
115. Apparently, you have lost your identity, because you have been called a thousand different names by Ms. Modesto.
116. You had last period free freshman, sophomore, and junior year...EXCEPT senior year when YOU CAN ACTUALLY LEAVE!!
117. You watch the O.C. and One Tree Hill every week togetherr cause your just "cool" like that.
118. You have tried planning a thousand parties, but only a few have actually happened.
119. You watched Napolian Dynamite and Veggie Tales in religion class...morality?
120. You have slipped down AND UP the stairs, INSIDE the building, whether it was raining or snowing outside...or too HUMID inside!